Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Disneybound Day 23/April 23rd Outfit

Today was rainy and windy and miserable, so I think I just gravitated towards today's outfit because of the bright colors. It was also another day being on the floor with the little guy, so comfort was a must.

Kevin

I love Kevin from Up- who doesn't? This outfit is a little "louder" than what I'm used to with all the different colors, but it wasn't something that I was uncomfortable wearing. So it was good to push me a little outside of my comfort zone. I got this cardigan at the Gap outlet at my most recent shopping trip and I love it because it's so cute and quirky with the little square polka dot type pattern. 

Top: (similar)
Cardigan: Gap (similar)
Pants: Kohl's (similar)
Shoes: Crocs (nothing similar)
Necklace: Groopdealz (similar)
Ring: Modcloth (similar)

0 comments:

Post a Comment