Saturday, April 20, 2013

Disneybound Day 20/April 20th Outfits

Sadly yesterday I was knocked down with the stomach flu. Thankfully I'm feeling much better today, but it was an effort to get me off the couch yesterday, let alone get dressed. So I thought about it, and I'm going to make up that day for my month of Disneybounding on May 1st. And I promise the outfit will be much better that day than it ever could have been yesterday when I was sick.

So today, in the morning I wasn't sure if I was going out today, so I did my first version of Boo with my purple skinny jeans and a pink tshirt. Then I found out I was indeed going to see Jurassic Park in 3D (My FAVORITE movie of all time. It was amazingly awesome!!), so I did an adapted version that looked nicer and also incorporated my I heart dinosaurs shirt. I had to.

 

Boo

The funny thing is that I didn't even realize until I got to the theater that I was actually also somewhat Disneybounding (JurassicParkbounding?) Ellie Sattler as well, since she has the pink top that she ties in the movie and a purple tank top underneath, although my purple is in my pants instead. It worked out well! I guess Jurassic Park is just that embedded in my brain ;) I never would have thought to tie my cardigans until I started reading style blogs, and this was my first attempt with it. I love the way this one looks tied, which is great because now I can do two looks with it!

Pink Top: Hanes (similar
I Heart Dinosaurs Top: bought in Disney World (exact)
Pink Cardigan: (similar, similar)
Purple Skinny Jeans: (exact)

0 comments:

Post a Comment