Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Disneybound Day 2/ April 2nd Outfit

April is Autism Awareness Month, and April 2nd was World Autism Awareness Day. This is a very important issue for me. I'm going into the field of working with young children with special needs and autism has become so prevalent lately. I have worked with some amazing kids with autism and the world needs to know that autism isn't something to be feared.

So I really wanted to wear my Autism Speaks shirt in support of Light it Up Blue for Autism. And I needed to Disneybound. Hence this outfit:
Test Track 2.0

The new version of Test Track in Epcot was the only thing I could think of. I tried to keep with the design, although I haven't actually seen it in person yet. I love these Puma ballet shoes, though, and I actually ended up getting them for free from Ruelala with a $30 credit, which was awesome!

Top: Autism Speaks (exact)
Jeans: pajama jeans (exact)
Shoes: Puma (exact)
Bracelet: Hope Institute of Uganda (similar)
Ring: Charlotte Russe (similar)
Necklace: homemade by me

0 comments:

Post a Comment