Thursday, April 18, 2013

Disneybound Day 17/April 17th Outfit

It was another day of my internship today and we also had a meeting with my supervisor at school afterwards, so I wanted to make sure I looked nice and put together, but also not too fancy, and my clothes had to be comfortable to sit on the floor and play. And to hold up in these storms, of course...

Sulley

Look at my new ($5) purse! Isn't it cute? The coloring is not good in these pictures, but the cardigan is a teal color and the pants are purple skinny jeans. I've paired this cardigan with this top before and I love them together because I think it's just adorable. These pants were such an awesome find for $5 at Kmart marked down, because they are super comfy and fit perfectly. Love!

Top: Forever 21 (similar, similar)
Cardigan: Sears (similar)
Pants: Kmart (exact)
Bag: Charlotte Russe (exact)
Ring: Charlotte Russe (similar)

0 comments:

Post a Comment