Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Disneybound Day 9/ April 9th Outfit

I love my Disneybound outfits especially when they are more detailed and feel more like the character. And I feel that's what I accomplished today. I even watched The Hunchback of Notre Dame this afternoon to get in the mood, since it's been forever since I've seen it.


Esmeralda

I love these purple skinny jeans, which I got at Kmart for only $5. Yes, you can get decent clothing at Kmart, and for great prices too. I never usually wear white by itself as a top, so this was a little out of my comfort zone. But having the scarf helped with that. I also love this grown up take on the jelly shoes I wore all the time as a kid, because I think they're fun and can be worn with pretty much anything. And the jewelry just worked well with the outfit and Esmeralda as well. These sleeves were really long, so I folded them back and the forward again, to shorten them but cover up the inside of the seam. And voila, perfect length for showing off bracelets! Why did I only think of this now?

Top: American eagle outfitters (similar)
Pants: Kmart (exact)
Shoes: (exact)
Scarf: (similar)
Bracelets: nothing similar
Rings: forever 21(exact)

0 comments:

Post a Comment