Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Disneybounding Day 1/ Outfit for April 1st

So while I was recovering from surgery, I became addicted to Disneybound. The creator, Leslie Kay, posts outfits inspired by Disney characters using everyday clothes. I was really intrigued because of my loves of Disney and fashion and it sounded like a lot of fun! I thought it would be a great way to put together outfits in different ways than I normally would. So I decided to do my own April Disneybound Challenge. Here was my first outfit on April 1st.

Peter Pan

I didn't start off with a bang, unfortunately, because I was home all day this day and not feeling well, so I wasn't very motivated to dress nicely. But I think it still captures the essence of Peter.

shirt: goodwill (nothing similar found)
pants: forever 21 (similar)
shoes: (similar)
necklace: made by me

0 comments:

Post a Comment