Sunday, April 21, 2013

Disneybound Day 21/April 21st Outfit

It's still kind of chilly here in the Chicago area, but it looks like the end of this week it will finally start warming up to spring weather for good (fingers crossed). So I included a picture of my jacket that I wore today as well, because I think it ties in with the outfit nicely, even if it does have nothing to do with the Disneybound.

Deb/Flo

I like this outfit because I love stripes, especially navy and white stripes, and I love Deb from Finding Nemo. I also got a chance to wear this new necklace which I'm in love with.

Top: Target (similar)
Pants: pajama jeans (exact)
Shoes: crocs (similar, similar)
Necklace: Bass (similar)
Bracelet: 1 Sale a Day (similar)
Ring: Kohl's (similar)
Jacket: New York & Company (similar)

0 comments:

Post a Comment