Sunday, April 14, 2013

Disneybound Day 14/April 14th Outfit

Today I went to church and then had a baby shower to go to. I had no idea how to dress for the weather since it was cold this morning but supposed to get warm later but with a lot of wind. A sweater ended up working perfectly, though.

Flit

I really love this outfit because I wouldn't have thought to put these colors together necessarily but I think it looks really fresh. I love these pants from New York & Co. because they're nice and a pretty color. And this ring is one that I got on clearance at Kohl's for a couple dollars but one I wear all the time because it really goes with everything.

Top: forever 21 (similarsimilarsimilar)
Pants: new york & company (exact)
Shoes: crocs (nothing similar)
Necklace: charlotte russe (similar)
Ring: kohl's (similar)

0 comments:

Post a Comment