Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Disneybound Day 22/April 22nd Outfit

Finally a day of sunshine and warmth! Even if the days to come will be cold and or rainy again, it was great to enjoy today while it lasted. I decided to have my Disneybound today coincide with Earth Day

Grandmother Willow

I love this cardigan. It's soft, lightweight, and I I love the color. It's a little brighter in person. I don't have any actual brown pants besides a pair of sweatpants, and sweats to class are so undergrad, so I cheated a little with these burgundy pants. But I think the color scheme works. Did I mention I got these Old Navy pants at Goodwill for $4 and they fit perfectly? You can't beat awesome finds like that!

Top: (similar)
Cardigan: Forever 21 (similar, similar)
Pants: Old Navy (similar)
Necklace: Forever 21 (similar)
Ring: (similar)

0 comments:

Post a Comment